Vita Benefits Group
Vita Benefits Group provides full spectrum employee benefits consulting and brokerage services to employer groups of all sizes. Our goal is to provide the greatest possible service and knowledge to your organization. From high level strategy and planning to nitty-gritty administration, our goal is to exceed your expectations. Think of us as an extension of your human resources department.
Employee benefits plans offered
Vita works with all major insurance carriers and can assist with the full suite of employee benefits:
- Life and AD&D
- Short and long-term disability
- Long-term care
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Supplemental coverage
- International benefits
We recognize that each employer is different, and we believe in customizing a perfect-fit solution for each employer. Benefits provided by Vita Benefits Group are individually designed for each company and its valued employees. Learn more about our insurance products.
Why work with a benefits broker?
The world of employee benefits is complex and constantly changing. Working with a benefits broker allows you to focus on your employees and your business, rather than trying to keep up with the trends and changes in employee benefits. Partnering with a benefits broker that offers proactive strategic planning, administrative and compliance support, and knowledgeable service makes your life easier. Learn more about our client services.
What sets Vita Benefits Group apart?
Acting as part of your human resources department, Vita provides employee benefits administration, high quality consultation and support services both for plan implementation and ongoing management and communication.
- Develop and drive a strategic benefits philosophy for your organization
- Out-of-the-box benefit and plan design strategies to fit each organization
- Customize and consolidate employee benefits materials (summary, ID cards, compensation statements...)
- Personal employee support and advocacy (new hire meetings, claims assistance...)
- Turn-key compliance support, including HIPAA and ERISA
- Industry and employer education through Vita Viewpoints, Vita’s Webinar Series, and the Employee Benefits Symposium and HR Forum
Meet the Vita Team