To relieve the administrative burden of multiple vendors, Vita offers a variety of administration services beyond benefits brokerage and consulting. We do not use third-party vendors for these additional services – all services were developed internally and are managed in-house, ensuring Vita’s high standards of excellence are consistent throughout all teams. This also gives Vita the unique ability to access and share information between departments, further simplifying the coordination of your organization’s employee benefits. Additional services such as those described below are subject to separate fees.
- Full Benefits Administration service… A single monthly statement identifies all benefit coverage and costs for each covered employee, with the employer making just one payment for all benefits. This service includes monthly billing adjudication, coverage additions/terminations, and enrollment tracking.
- COBRA Administration… Vita’s complete and comprehensive proprietary COBRA administration service was developed internally by Vita Administration Company. Employers of all sizes, even large employers with substantial resources, have difficulty properly administering this multifaceted, complex, and evolving law. Because penalties for COBRA non-compliance can be severe, it is important that employers consider outsourcing their responsibilities to a fully compliant professional administrator. Learn more about Vita’s COBRA administration service.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Administration… VitaFlex has administered employer-sponsored Flexible Spending Arrangements for more than ten years. Our team’s extensive knowledge of FSA Plan administration is the result of constant attention to the market and the legal climate. This vigilance ensures that we stay up-to-date with changes in FSA rules and guidelines. VitaFlex provides superior service to both employers and employees through effective employee education and communication, efficient claims processing, and extensive record keeping and reporting services. Learn more about VitaFlex.
- Commuter Benefits… VitaCommute offers the largest nationwide transportation network in the industry. With more than 320 unique transit authority partnerships and more than 12,000 parking provider locations, VitaCommute offers commute options in all 50 states, plus Washington D.C. and Puerto Rico. VitaCommute also provides the full range of commuter plan administrative and support services. From initial plan implementation to direct participant support through the Vita Service Center, VitaCommute provides the highest level of customer service to our clients and their employees. Learn more about VitaCommute.
- Retirement Planning and 401(k)… Vita Planning Group provides administrative and educational services to employer group retirement plans of all sizes. Our goal is to provide a level of knowledge and service unsurpassed by any other financial services entity. Our organization is committed to providing high-quality retirement plan options, participant education, and asset management for corporate clients. Learn more about Vita Planning Group.