Benefits provided by Vita Benefits Group are individually designed for each company and its valued employees. We work with all major insurance carriers and provide the full range of employee benefit plans, together with a number of special programs:
- Medical Insurance… Carefully selected HMO, EPO, PPO, POS, CDHP/HDHP (compatible with HSA, HRA, and other funding arrangements), and other managed care plans tailored to meet your specific needs and objectives.
- Dental Insurance… Quality indemnity, PPO, and DHMO plans, intelligently designed to maximize employer resources.
- Vision Benefits… Vision care plans that leverage tax-advantaged dollars for employees and provide a high-return benefit for employers.
- Life Insurance and AD&D… Properly crafted plans maximize available tax advantages, provide excellent financial protection for employees’ families, and create a very positive and supportive role for the employer when tragedy does strike.
- Short- and Long-term Disability… Expert administration and qualified third party oversight integrate with employer self-funded sick leave to achieve maximum short-term benefits. High-quality, effectively designed long-term plans balance employee protection and employer cost, financial prudence, and social obligation to provide peace of mind for both employer and employee.
- Long-term Care… Well-designed programs address the financial realities that result when we can no longer care for ourselves.
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)… Programs that support employees during times of personal, family, or work stress also help their health and state of mind, with the beneficial by-product of higher productivity through reduced absenteeism and presenteeism.
- Voluntary or Supplemental Coverage… A wide range of additional programs including business travel accident insurance, prescription drug cards, and other employee discount programs are available to tailor employee benefits to each corporate culture.
- International Benefits… From cultural considerations to global trends, we have multiple resources to assist in arranging solutions to international benefit needs for companies of all sizes and types. Solutions range from budget planning for single international employees, to small group solutions, to pooled international purchasing cooperatives. Coverage can be arranged for expatriates, third country nationals, and local nationals.
- Wellness… Vita has developed a unique and comprehensive wellness platform to help launch clients into a culture of wellness. Learn more about Vita’s unique wellness solutions.
We recognize that each employer is different, and believe that a one-size-fits-all solution is not a reasonable strategy in today's benefits world … hence, our wide array of benefits alternatives.